A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Thursday 12 February 2015

Hello Again!

Hi! 
Sorry for my super long, unexpected hiatus, but hey, I'm back and ready to take the world by a storm. 

Firstly, I think the content of the blog will change a bit, just because I don't have the time to see new places very often, but I will be sharing new experiences and explaining the struggles of a 20 (almost 21) year old in London. 

Graduation is this July so hopefully this will be a place where I can share my thoughts and explore my future. I am not running away from my life or my future but I'm hoping to shed some light on what crazy thoughts pass my mind at a point in my life where the decisions are important. 

I just got a new profile on "the dots" so I'm hoping to find a more creative job through that, and maybe I'll go up from there. The sky's the limit after all! 

Much love,
Diana 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC