A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Dum Dum Donutterie

I'm trying to jump back into the swing of things, so I found something sweet to give me a sugar rush! A donut! But not just any donut, a Dum Dum donut from their new Donutterie in Shoreditch. On a slightly sunny Saturday afternoon I happened to walk past the Box Park in Shoreditch and the thing that stood out the most was this adorable donut shop. I saw the pink zebra on the wall and I was sold! 
They have a whole bunch of different flavours, and none of those boring ones. I tried a blackcurrant and white chocolate donut but there were so many that caught my eye. They even have cronuts! And a huge variety of filled donuts too! 
They're different from your regular donut because they bake them, instead of frying them in gallons of oil. So they're even kinda healthy. Well, healthier than a normal donut. 
Try your best to get there early in the day, because they only stay open until they sell out of fresh donuts! I now know where I can get a sugary pick me up any day of the week. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC