A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Monday 27 January 2014

Labour & Wait

Labour and Wait is a cute little shop on Redchurch Street. Charlotte and I walked in there while looking for a gift for her dad. The store is like a mini man's paradise having items for dogs, gardening, and their tool box. And of course I was happy to look around the shop when I found a blue and white striped shirt. I have a little obsession with white and blue stripes. 
What I loved the most about this shop was the way they organized everything into beautiful tins, making the shop seem tidy and clean but giving it that little extra personality. They also had artisanal cooking items, a beautiful wooden spoon happened to catch my eye.
Labour and Wait is one of the best places in London to get a friend a house warming gift, or treat yourself with something new for your house. Every item seems to have a little story and a perfect purpose. And the people who work there are nice too!
Here's their website: http://www.labourandwait.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC