A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Muji

Whenever I need to by anything small for the house or school the first place I think of is Muji. I think as a shop they produce amazing quality goods, for decent prices as well as giving us something of design. I recently went there to buy folders, notebooks and highlighters. Unlike other stationary shops in the UK they allow you to pick out the pens you want, in the colours you want and they don't cost £2 per pen. 
They also have bathroom accessories and amazing storage boxes. Every time I go in there I want to buy half the store just so my room will be all organised and matching. Luckily this time I was able to stop myself and only splurge on a new make-up case, which happens to be the best thing I bought there too. It even has a pocket for your toothbrush! 
Overall, I think their simplistic Japanese design is great for the overcrowded and colourful houses of Europe. All their items do their purpose flawlessly and everything is very long lasting. Maybe if you're writing some really long exam papers the pen will run out after the 3rd exam but that's normal of all pens. I just really love everything I've bought there. I got a watch from them back in 2010 and its still perfect. 
Here's their website: http://www.muji.eu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC