A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Yog

Yog is another one of those frozen yogurt places. But I was happy to go to it because the staff was friendly and they let me and my friends take forever to make our choice. I especially like that their frozen yogurt is made from milk nearby because I don't really like getting food from the other side of the world. I try to eat local food as much as possible and I'm happy to know that Yog's yogurt is locally made. 
One of my favourite things about frozen yogurt is that you can choose all the different toppings you want and you can choose as many as you like. I usually only pick 2 and I rarely put syrup on mine because I like to taste the flavour of the yogurt too. Its a bit weird to me that you can get frozen yogurt in so many different flavours now, because I'm used to there only being a "natural" flavour. That way the toppings stand out more. 
This time I chose granola and chocolate, my friend Kristin chose strawberries chocolate balls and chocolate brownies. What toppings do you like? Here's their website: http://www.yogyogurt.co.uk/index.php?p=home

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC