A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Friday 9 August 2013

Nizuni

Generally I don't eat out in Bloomsbury, but I made an exception when my friends told me that they had been to an amazing sushi restaurant. How can someone pass up sushi? My friend Daniella booked the table from her phone, and we were seated on the first floor of the restaurant. The staircase has a really beautiful fountain in one of the walls, and the other decorative details are really nice. 
Looking through the menu was really difficult because everything seemed good, and i almost wanted to get one thing from each page. I ended up getting miso soup, chicken dumplings, and salmon and avocado rolls. Everything was incredibly tasty as well as beautifully presented. But I think what I liked the most is that there were very different people all enjoying the food and talking without anyone looking or acting superior, everyone was just there for the food. I love the way food can bring people together in that way.
I know I'm going to go there again, maybe when my wallet isn't so empty. 
Here's their website: http://www.nizuni.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC