A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Monday 19 August 2013

Royal Dragon


London is great for all types of ethnic food. When meeting up with a few friends from High School we went to Chinatown to have a taste of a different culture. I've only eaten in Chinatown twice because it is so far away from where I live, and there are a lot of places in Soho that I'd like to try too. The Royal Dragon caught our eye because it looked slightly more cleaned up that the other windows of restaurants along the main road of Chinatown.
We got seated, and given the menus, and it did take us all quite a while to decide. When getting seated I noticed that the people at the tables near us were speaking Mandarin. And usually when a person of the restaurant's same culture is eating there it is a very good sign. I ordered won-ton soup, some dumplings and I shared noodles with my friend Victoria. We all enjoyed sharing the food, and trying something we were used to but not too accustomed to. 
At the end they gave us a lemon scented hand towel, which I think we all appreciated. And when we asked to split the bill the waited remembered what we each had ordered and gave us each our own separate bills. 
Here's their website: http://www.rdklondon.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC