A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Saturday 28 September 2013

Anise


My friend and flatmate Emily works at Costa and she invited me to go out with her and her coworkers one Friday night. We went near their work place to a place called Anise near Liverpool Street Station. By the time I got there everyone was already a little buzzed and I soon found out why. All Friday night the cocktails are 2 for 10 pounds. And these cocktails are amazing, different, unique, and obviously delicious. 
The venue is a little bit Moroccan themed with dimmed lanterns as lights, and coffee tables and comfortable couches for the customers to enjoy. They also have a DJ there on Friday and Saturday nights, and the staff working at the bar really like to dance. Everyone seems to be having a good time. Its the type of place where normally only business men (and women) would go for a slightly high class drink but they let me in wearing jeans and a t-shirt so as long as you're buying they'll be happy to see you. 
Its a great place for a girls' night out and making yourself feel better. I had a lot of fun and I want to go back, just for those wonderful spiced martinis. Here's their website: http://www.cinnamon-kitchen.com/Anise

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC