A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

TGI Fridays

When I was in Nottingham my friend Tatiane took me to TGI Fridays, because I said "no way" to Wagamama's (I've been there way too much). Walking in I already notice the obsessive American theme and the blasting music. They sit us down in a booth, and hand us the menus. While choosing what to eat I notice the different American memorabilia scattered through the restaurant, and the moving images on the Televisions. We both ordered fajitas and large coca-colas. 
The staff was all really polite and served us everything well, even checking on us if we wanted more free refills of cola or if we needed different sauces for our food. The music was all quite catchy and fun, making the ambiance good, and it was nice to not be close enough to hear the conversations at the other tables. We were both really tired and when the food arrived we didn't say much. But I think the amount of food given was good and they gave the right amount of tortillas for the meat and dressing given. Also the salsa wasn't too spicy so I could actually put it on my food. 
The food was good for a stop on a Saturday afternoon, and I know they have a TGI Fridays in Leicester Square in London too. So if you're looking for a place that will accommodate a big group of people for affordable tasty meals you can go to them. Here's the website: http://www.tgifridays.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC