A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pass Out Clothing

I got invited to a launch party back in April that I wasn't able to attend, but I still kept up with the progress of my friend's brand "Pass Out Clothing". They make sweaters, t-shirts, raincoats, lighters, and duffle bags. Their clothes are photographed by an amazing creative photographer who shows the brand well. The models are all really interactive and everything just looks like a lot of fun. 
I ordered a t-shirt for myself and a sweater for my sister. Not only are the clothes really well priced (12£ for a sweater, yes please) but they're really comfy. The t-shirt I chose was the perfect amount of girly and my sister's sweater really suited her. 
They do free global delivery too! The package took about 9 work days to get to my house in Luxembourg which is actually faster than my last ASOS order. And when I opened the package my shirt was wrapped in a cute little printed cloth which made me even happier. It felt like I was opening a present even if I had bought it for myself. 
I think their clothing line will continue expanding since they just came out with a new set of t-shirts. Check it out. Here's their webpage: http://www.passoutclothing.com/home.html

(Look them up on Facebook too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC