A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Solid Id

Solid Id is a cute little pop-up shop for homeware in Spitalfields. I didn't buy anything there, but I did fall in love with a few pieces. They have vintage styled items integrated with modern design. And they have amazing candles too.
The people working in store are very friendly and will offer you a helping hand if you need anything, but they don't pester you like staff do in some independent stores. When you walk in it smells amazing just as though you had gotten home. Its warm and inviting, more so than other stores in the area.
I just went in there to browse but I'm really happy I did, if I have any friends looking for something a little bit more different and unique I'll tell them to shop there. I must have picked up at least five or six things that I thought would look great in my place. 
Too bad its a pop-up shop though, since I don't know when they'll leave. Maybe I should impulse buy something from them soon. Or simply buy something from them online. 

Here’s their website: http://solidid.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC