A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Monday 11 November 2013

Zara

Over the years I’ve fallen more and more in love with Zara, and Inditex overall. Every time I walk into Zara I know I’ll find something I like. And now you don’t even have to walk into the store to get what you want, they have online shopping too. This is all really great, for everyone and everything, except for my wallet. You see, Zara clothes look great with other Zara clothes. And this is where the cycle gets bad for me, because after I buy one item there I know there are at least a few others I want. 
My body size is quite standard, so its always easy for me to find nice fitting clothes there. And I’m a sucker for Zara jeans. Their prices are low enough for me to get the items I want, but high enough for me not to buy the whole collection every season. Another joy of Zara is that most of their clothes are elegant, and somewhat timeless. Unless you buy that t-shirt that is “so 2013” then you’re likely to be able to wear that item for years. At least that’s what I’ve done with Zara. 
If Zara is not your thing, then you might like one of Inditex’s other brands, such as; Pull & Bear, Bershka, Massimo Dutti, or Stradivarius. I’m going to stop ranting about how great Zara is I just love it and since its a global brand everyone has access to it. If your suitcase ever gets lost, go to Zara.
(all images from the Zara online store)
Here’s their online store: http://www.zara.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC