A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Monday 25 November 2013

The Stylist's Rail


Having spent half my Friday on Facebook I saw that there was something going on at the Hoxton Hotel on the Saturday. And I decided to check it out. It was the Stylist's Rail at the Hoxton Hotel. I had gone to one of their previous events with some friends at Birthdays in Dalston back in May so I was looking forward to seeing how it would be different at a hotel. 
Upon arrival I heard some really great music, and saw some really beautiful photos in the hallway before I even got to the clothes. Once I stepped into the room I felt underdressed, everyone looked so edgy and so “London” and I was just in jeans and a t-shirt. But I got over it pretty quickly because the music was so good. After browsing through a few racks of clothes I found a few really cute items. I had only brought 30 pounds with me, so I had to look through and pick the few items I really really liked. 
I’m really happy I chose what I did, I’ve worn both items a few times already, and when I’m a little less broke I’m looking forward to going to another one of their sales. Bring friends, and head over to one of their events, it would have taken me much less time to choose what I wanted if my friends had been there with me. And if you’re a little fashion forward its a great place to go to find something a little different or a trend item that you think might be having a “come back”. 

Here’s their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheStylistsRail

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC