A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Friday 29 November 2013

Tulum Tacos

In Shoreditch there’s a little “food village” with a collection of different pop-up food stands. I recently went to Tulum Tacos and tried their Churros with a side of Corona. My friend chose to go for the Nachos which also looked amazing. When walking into the tent type room, we looked at all the different stands, but this one stood out to us the most. I quickly scanned over the menu and knew that the Churros was what I wanted most. 
They made the Churros for me right there. Frying them for about 10 minutes and heating up some amazing chocolate sauce. Also, it was the first time I had cinnamon on Churros, and let me tell you, it tastes like heaven. The open space is great for sitting down and relaxing with a beer in hand and having a chat with friends. They’ve put little outdoor heaters everywhere which is also great because that way you don't have to eat with your jacket on. 
I’m contemplating going back for a full meal, and trying food from another stand but always ending my meal with those amazing Churros. They were seriously the best I’ve had in a very very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC