A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Monday 13 May 2013

The Breakfast Club

Throughout London there are a few restaurants named "The Breakfast Club". They all have yellow doors, old school interiors and amazing food. My friend just told me that on the internet there are bad reviews for the Breakfast Club, which makes me really sad, because its an amazing place. Their burgers and breakfast food is incredible and so are their homemade juice combos.
I frequently go to one near Spitalfields market, because that's the closest one to home, but I've also been to the one in Soho and the one in Hoxton. In the Spitalfields one there is a fridge door that leads you to the bar, if you just want to go for drinks but there's also a big seating area before getting to the fridge door. The menus are really varied for a burger and breakfast place but if you go after 5 pm the bigger breakfast menu is not going to be served any more.
They have a couple of really cool light up signs throughout the venue, as well as a traffic light showing when food is ready to be served to the tables. Sadly, I've never tried the dessert menu because I always happen to stuff my face before I get there, but the desserts I'm seen all look really good. I'm just a sucker for french fries. I love love love fries.
Here's their website if you want to take a look: http://www.thebreakfastclubcafes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC