A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Sunday 2 June 2013

Elbows

 
When going to pick up my pottery from pottery painting we stopped by a cute cul-de-sac nearby. There was this adorable little french style cafe called Elbows. It wasn't too windy so we decided to sit outside. I walked in, assuming we had to order at the bar, but we didn't. They then brought us out menus and asked us what we wanted. 
I ordered a chicken and avocado sandwich and a latte. And my friend Daniella got a mozzarella and tomato chiabatta. Both dishes arrived with salad, but it wasn't one of those ugly boring salads, this was one I actually ate, and usually I hate salad. This salad had beetroot, tomato, cucumber and zucchini mixed in with the salad leaves. 
It wasn't an expensive restaurant, I think I paid about 9 pounds including a tip for the really good service. It was a really relaxing lunch, the kind you have when you want to have a picnic in the park but its too crowded there. Its in such a nice area and it gives you a sense of community in a crazy place like London. 
Here's the link from tripadvisor, since the cafe doesn't have its own website: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d3277754-Reviews-Elbows_Cafe-London_England.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC