A little bit of insight to London; art, bars, cafes, clubs, restaurants, and other things to do in this wonderful multicultural city.

Friday 28 June 2013

Graze

An English company named Graze focuses on making snack food which is healthy, has a low calorie count and is different from the things you can find in stores. I signed up for Graze because I knew that the first box is free. However I have now become pretty loyal, trying out their breakfast range too. I only took photos of the breakfast box I got because I always eat the nibble box too fast to take any photos. Nibble box is the name of the ordinary snack box. 
Each box has 4 sections, which then contains little plastic squares holding your snack or breakfast. On the website you can choose which snacks you like most, and which ones you don't want to ever receive. The boxes generally cost 3,89 pounds per box. But if you get your friends to sign up you can get a 1 pound discount on a box, or you can donate that pound to the Graze school of farming. Which then helps children learn to make sustainable futures for themselves. 
Overall, I love the Graze products because I spend ridiculous amounts of money on snack food, and I am never full. If you use my code you can get your first Graze box for free and try out some of the snacks yourself! 
Here's the code: XZ1WN1C
Here's their website: https://www.graze.com/uk/products

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC